Before submitting a customer support request, please:
- Contact the retailer in which you purchased the product and let them know about the issue, bringing with you the proof of purchase. It’s very likely that they will be able to solve the problem for you, and even if they for some reason can’t help with the issue, you will be required to do this during the process if there is any warranty-related issue. Doing it in advance will accelerate the process.
- If the retailer can’t assist, please ask them if they can help raise the issue to the local COUGAR distributor’s customer service department. They can take charge of most issues not handled by the retailers.
- If nothing of the above manages to address the issue, use the link below to access global technical support or USA technical support:
- USA Support (Email: email@example.com)
- Tel: (833) 256-3778
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org